Those of you who read my previous blogs (Julez's Unexpected Gap Year and its little sister Julez Goes for a Walk) will notice that the current generation of my blogs have had a little bit of a makeover.
Note that I say blogs plural: that's right, I actually have two blogs now! The one that you are currently reading will tell of the ins and outs of my university life. My second blog (thematically entitled In which I write of things that interest or concern me) is something I wished for during my gap year if I wanted to voice something unrelated from my Gap Year. As such, this will contain snippets of things that I find interesting; be they reiterated news stories, links to others' blogs or my own music or film reviews, I will try my best to keep them short, sharp and witty.
In other words, this will be a blog of what I'm upto, the other will be one of what I'm into. If that makes sense.
More topically now, I depart for university in a little over a fortnight, and I am relishing the prospect with great aplomb! Room-clearing, -sorting, and -packing is going smoothly if untidily. Tori helped me clear out a load of old clothing before embarking upon her year in Spain, and many other items are being sifted through. I recommend following her blog, it'll be interesting!
I have an address for uni now, so ask me for it if you wish to send me gifts or snail-mail (it'd be lovely if you did!), and I will be on Skype and Facebook as usual, as well as posting on here and Tweeting to my heart's content. If you intend on reading this blog, please subscribe to it with RSS or Blogger or whatever, as I don't really want to be cluttering Facebook up with it (people get annoyed with me)
I will post again when I have moved to the next county, and met my new flatmates for real!
God bless you all, lots of love!
Julez x
No comments:
Post a Comment